- The Company shall make every effort to protect personal information by complying with Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as other related laws and regulations, and by managing personal information appropriately.
- The Company shall collect personal information only upon consent of the individual to whom the information relates and shall use this personal information only for purposes for which the Company has consent.
- The Company fully recognizes that the management of personal information accompanies such risks as unauthorized access, divulgence, as well as loss and damage and shall take personnel and physical security measures against these risks.
- The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual to whom the information relates, unless such provision of personal information is required by laws and/or regulations. If it is necessary for the Company to provide personal information to companies to whom tasks have been outsourced within the scope of the specified purposes, the Company shall conclude a contract with such companies concerning the protection of personal information and supervise them accordingly.
- The Company shall establish internal rules regarding personal information, and ensure that its employees comply with these rules and provide them with education and training.
- The Company shall respond in good faith to any inquiries concerning personal information.
- The Company shall continually review and improve its measures to protect personal information in accordance with revised laws and regulations, changes in social circumstances and other factors.
Established on April 1, 2011