This website (g-tekt.jp) (“the Website”) is owned and administered by G-TEKT CORPORATION (“the Company”). Prior to using the Website, you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. For other content with its own terms and conditions, you must read and agree to the individual terms and conditions prior to using that content.
The Company does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or safety of the content published on the Website. The Company may change or delete the Website’s content or address (URL) without notice. Information published on the Website does not necessarily reflect the latest, most up-to-date information. The Company cannot be held liable whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of the Website’s content.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content (copyrighted works such as names, logos, marks, illustrations, photographs, and text, etc.) and video on the Website is protected by the copyright laws of each country as well as related treaties and laws. The unauthorized use, reproduction or modification, etc., of the content exceeding the scope defined in law is strictly prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited during the use of the Website.
- The following acts against the Company or its affiliates and the executive officers or employees of such, or other companies (persons) or groups
- Acts of slander, defamation or intimidation
- Acts that cause disadvantage or damages
- Acts that may damage credibility
- Acts that are illegal or potentially illegal
- Acts that violate public order and morals
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- The Website is administered by the Company. The Website can be accessed from any country in the world with differing laws, but both persons accessing the Website and the Company shall agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the laws of Saitama Prefecture with regard to the use of the Website.
- The Company does not state or indicate in any way on the Website that the contents are appropriate for the environment from which it is accessed. Access to the Website is voluntary, and responsibilities with regard to the use of the Website shall be borne by the person accessing the Website.
- In the case of any disputes regarding the Website, unless explicitly prescribed otherwise, the exclusive jurisdiction court of law of the first instance shall be the Saitama Regional Court.
Links to the Website
Other websites may be freely linked to the Website, regardless of whether they are nonprofit or for profit, and setting up a link does not require contacting the Company in advance. However, links that correspond to or may correspond to either of the following are prohibited.
- Links from websites that slander or defame the Company or the Group’s products and services, etc., or that contain content that damages the credibility of the Company or the Group
- Links from websites that contain information that is illegal
- Links from websites that contain content that violates public order and morals as well as social ethics
- Links, such as frame links and image links, etc., where it is unclear that the link connects to the Website (set the link so that the entire browser window changes to the Website or a new window opens to display the Website)
- Links that cause misunderstanding that the linked website is in some form of alliance or cooperative relationship with the Company or the Group or links that cause the misconception that the Company or the Group recognize or support the linked website.
If the link does not correspond to any of the above, the Company may request changes in the link settings or the deletion of the link.
The Company may change or delete the Website’s content or address (URL) without notice.
The Website contains pages with embedded tags for tabulating use (access). These tags do not identify the personal information of users. The Company uses tabulated access data for improving the convenience of users as well as maintaining and improving the quality of the Website.
The Company cannot be held liable whatsoever for damages or any inconvenience caused by other websites linked to the Website, even when the link is from the Website to other websites administered by a third party.
Latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer
Latest version of Google Chrome版
Recommended screen resolution
1024 × 768